Monday, April 16, 2007

Playing with blocks



I raided my children's toy box the other day searching for wooden blocks. They are perfect for miniature paintings. I think I have exhausted the supply of the chunky little ones with rounded corners, though one may turn up under the sofa someday.

I prepped and painted two, they are odd surreal little creatures with a vintage circus feel to them. She Bee has already flown to a new home, Rolie Polie is perched on top of my computer. I'm rather fond of her, but I'll list her in the Etsy shop soon.

3 comments:

CCs Whimsies said...

I am so in love with your whimsical paintings! Pink is calling my name too.... I can't wait to see more!

Suzette M. Morgan said...

Thank you christy :) I'll be posting more work soon.

BellaColle said...

I really love your paintings! I will definatly be looking into your store on etsy! I think the blog roll call is neat, I've been able to peek into soo many new blogs. I'm learning alot.
-Christine
www.bellacolle.etsy.com
www.mybellacolle.blogspot.com